Monday, May 12, 2014

We Were Liars

Thoughts about We Were Liars by E. Lockhart have been floating around Twitter for a couple weeks now.  I was happy to receive an ARC through NetGalley so I could read it and join in the discussion!

We Were Liars

I can't say too much about this book, otherwise I will have to lie.  It has all the makings of the perfect summer read:  island getaway, too rich kids with lots of time on their hands, a family so perfect it's hard to believe.

And then an accident.  A big secret.  What really happened?  Is anyone really sure?  Be careful who you believe...

I love it when a book skirts around the edge of something big.  I love it when I am never quite sure what's going on.  When it seems that something is missing and I just quite don't have all the information.  We Were Liars definitely fits the bill.  Or does it?  I might be lying...


No comments:

Post a Comment